Tuesday, November 27

Finally, a good modern dance class.

I already said this, but since Ryann got her gall bladder out, she hasn't been here.  It's been the best two days in a long time.  Not to mention Modern class. I hate that she's there.  I hate watching her.  I hate that she is always trying for compliments like she thinks she's horrible (she is though), but later will brag about how she's better than others (she's the worst one in the class).  Honestly, she just gives out a nasty, nasty vibe.  We had class this morning and she wasn't there.  It was by far my best modern class this year.  Finally, I was able to let go and laugh with some of the other people in the class and kick butt while dancing.  And I didn't even feel guilty that I was loving it.  I even talked to some of the girls I usually ignore, and I like them.  I am so looking forward to next semester when I won't have classes with her, and I'm even more excited for next year when I won't have to deal with her any longer. 

Aaron and I moved my mattress to his house, and I am loving sleeping there.  No more Ryann sleeping talking, or her dumb fish running into the rocks in its tank, just blissful sleep.  It's amazing.

1. DANCE
2. Dr. Pepper
3. Independence
4. Early mornings
5. Working out

No comments:

Post a Comment